Always Cambridge

Always Cambridge
Follow the saga from the beginning... Always Cambridge

Sunday, 28 September 2014

#MasturbationMonday Phone Sex—A Fine How Do You Do #erotic #excerpt from If You Can't Stand the Heat



Oh Kayla, the image you chose this week for inspiration...phew, he's just mesmerizing. I couldn't stop watching him, although I felt rather naughty doing it. I came back to the page several times just to watch him, wondering what I might share this week that could do him justice. Hoping whatever I decide on might make him feel the urge to do this very thing again.(and perhaps a reader or two) :D

At first, of course, the tugging captured my attention. His nice firm hold on that beautifully erect dick. His grip is actually a little lower than my partner prefers. Duly noted and filed away. But once I'd caught his rhythm and the timing of the video loop, I started to pick up other delicious details besides the rapid yanking motion. He's not merely holding his balls and adding some much needed firmness there, but he's also fingering his butthole, another provocative and hypnotic image. I also noticed the muscle in his left thigh tighten and the vein bulge and thicken, as he thrusts upward, squeezing his fine glutes while driving his feet into the bed for leverage. Finally, I focused on the arch of his neck and his head on the pillow and the ever so slight tremble of his lower lip. Perhaps it's even a small moan or a curse, maybe even a word of encouragement. Like a Yeah! 'cause he's getting there. 

I was a bit nervous about including the clip. But I couldn't not post it. Sorry, double negative, please forgive me, but I'm typing rather excitedly for the moment. I blame you, Kayla and our lovely boy 'Troy' below. (Thank you, Kayla!) :p

male masturbation

This week I'm sharing an excerpt from erotic contemporary romance If You Can't Stand the Heat.

Here's the blurb to set us up:

Somebody's about to get burned…

An unlikely couple is brought together as celebrity judges on a new cooking show—Sesto Théodore, an American-Italian New York chef, and 
Syn Fully, a world-weary author of erotica. It's instantly clear that they are complete opposites and their personalities clash, but physically, sparks fly and passion ignites.

However, after a video with some rather personal content surfaces on the Internet, Sesto immediately jumps to conclusions and accuses Syn of the breach.

Can the arrogant chef forgive and forget, or will his pride leave him out in the cold?

Reader Advisory: This book includes an occurrence of mild bondage and a scene of slightly dubious consent, as well as covert sexual contact in close proximity to bystanders. There is also reference to stalking and non-consensual taking of videos and photography and the dubious consensual use of restraints.

EXCERPT: 

Syn looked at herself in the mirror. Stripping off the red dress, she tossed it right into the garbage bin. She wouldn’t wear it again—she’d felt naked in it all day anyway. But she would have to admit at times she’d enjoyed it. Especially when Théo had been mesmerised by her breasts.

Syn closed her eyes remembering how it had felt to have his big hands on her, his tongue lapping at her nipple. Syn covered her tits and gave them a firm squeeze then attempted to replicate the same delicious sensations with her fingers, circling and plucking at her nipples, while imagining the sights and sounds of her encounter with Théo.
 

Trailing one hand over her stomach, pushing her panties down, she let them fall to the floor then stepped out of them. Syn slid her middle finger straight into her pussy. She spread the slickness around, as delightful pressure invaded her cunt. Almost from the moment she’d met Sesto, she’d been in a constant state of arousal. This was his fault.
 

Turning her attention to her swollen clit, she barely touched the sensitive bud and gasped at the acute pleasure. Still stimulating an erect nipple, Syn skilfully fondled her breast and clit simultaneously.
 

Opening her eyes, Syn watched herself in the full-length mirror only heightening her excitement. She wanted to drag this out, to feel the raw burn of need before she allowed herself some release.
 

Syn plunked her bare ass on the edge of the cool vanity for support, opening her legs slightly. Using one hand she parted her moist pussy folds, exposing the tiny little button of nerves, then circling it slowly, chafing it until she could hardly stand it.
 

Curling her toes into the bath mat, Syn fought the urge to just give over and allow herself to climax.
 

Suddenly the phone rang, causing her to jump. Torn for a moment, whether to answer, she decided she could multi-task.

Running into the bedroom, Syn picked up, answering breathlessly. 


“Hello?”

“Syn?”
 

“Yes?” She sat on the edge of the bed.
 

“I, uh, wasn’t sure that I’d find you at home.”
Who was it? The person on the other end cleared his throat, as if nervous. Sesto? Oh my God!
 

“Théo?”
 

“Yes.”
 

“How’d you get this number?”
 

“The producer. I wanted to discuss what happened today.”
 

“Really? I was just reliving it myself.”
 

“Alone?”
 

“Yes, alone.” She opened the night table drawer and picked out the blue and silver vibrator. “Would you like to join me?” She invited, quite seriously. She could use good old Sesto right about now.
 

The slight hesitation told her that he considered it. “No…I…”
 

“I don’t know about you, Théo,” Syn lowered her voice. “But I can’t get you out of my head. Do you want to know what I was just doing, while thinking about you?”
 

“I’m sure that I don’t but you’ll tell me anyway.”
 

“I was masturbating while thinking of you kissing my breasts and I was just about to experience sucking your cock again in my imagination.” Syn held up the vibrator and looked at it. Tossing it aside in dissatisfaction. “You made me so horny. I’ve been on pins and needles all day.”
 

“Do you have to be like this?”
 

Syn stilled. Too much? Was she turning him off instead of on? She didn’t even know why she was being so over the top with him. He just brought it out of her. She was always a little on the outrageous side when she played up Syn the author, but this was beyond even that. It was almost as if she wanted to push him to the very limit, to have him accept her.
 

Jesus, what the hell was wrong with her. She’d just met the jerk for fuck’s sake, why was she thinking long term. Most likely, she’d never see him again after the pilot was finished. And she’d made a vow long ago where men were concerned. Use them for physical purposes only without getting emotionally attached. Regrettably, she’d learnt that lesson the hard way.
 

“No, I don’t have to be. But this is me. Take it or leave it.”
 

“No, I don’t believe that it is.”
 

“Will you stop? You’re bringing me down and I was on the verge of an excellent orgasm before you called. How ‘bout you talk dirty to me and I’ll finger fuck myself while you do.”
 

There was silence on the other end…so long that Syn thought he’d hung up.
 

“There’s no way I’m going to do that.”
 

Syn raked her lip before continuing softly, “Undo you pants, Théo.” Syn waited for a reaction. Hearing the long exhalation on the other end, she wondered if he’d actually done it or was just curious to hear what she was going to say next.
 

“I’m going to get comfy now on my bed. I’m already naked. Are you comfortable?” Syn pressed the speaker button so that she’d have both hands free.
 

He grunted in answer.
 

“My nipples are so stiff, standing at attention. I can almost feel your lips, Théo. So warm and soft. You were so gentle with me. I’m touching them, but it’s not the same. Your mouth is so much better, so hot. I can’t make my fingers do what your tongue can do.” Using both palms, 

Syn rubbed her nipples.
 

Syn heard him swallow and she smiled.
 

“Are you touching yourself, Théo? Do you have that long beautiful cock in your hands? I’m so jealous. I want to hold it. Wrap my hands around you and stroke the sinewy length, and explore every inch of you from the satiny tip to the thick base. Will you wrap your hand around your cock, Théo, and pretend that it’s me touching you? Position your hand just under the head, give it a little tug for me.”
 

Syn heard rustling on the other end of the line. His breathing was shallow.
 

“Are you touching yourself?” Sesto asked, his voice gruff.
 

“Yes, I’m still caressing my nipples wishing you were here doing it for me.”
 

“Move lower.”
 

Syn grinned, as she slid a hand down between her legs. “Mmm.”
 

“Tell me what it feels like.”

“I’m so wet for you. Not just wet but slippery, a true sign of arousal. My middle finger slips right inside. No resistance. Sinking deep. Ahh.” Syn arched her back, her earlier excitement rushing back. “I need more.” Reaching across the bed, Syn clutched the vibrator, before sliding just the tip into her demanding cunt. “What would you do to me?”
 

He emitted a soft moan, his breath rattled and sounded jerky as if he were yanking his dick faster. Syn wished she could see him.
 

“I can’t. You’re the one that’s good with…unh-aaa…words.”
 

“I have the very tip of my vibrator inside me, holding me open, just waiting for the perfect time to plunge it all the way in.”
 

“Push it in farther.” His voice sounded strained.
 

“Not yet, Théo. We have some work to do. Would you play with my clit, Théo?”
 

“Yeah,” he panted.
 

“Touch it? Lick it? Suck on it ever so gently until I buck under your chin?”
 

“Ohh, yeah.”
 

“Say it, Théo. Tell me you want to lick my clit.”
 

He groaned then, not even attempting to stifle it anymore. “I want to lick your clit, Syn. Fuck! I’m gonna…”
 

“Don’t come yet, Théo. Wait for me, baby. Tell me what to do with my finger, it’s resting on my clit just waiting for you to tell me what to do, tingling in anticipation.”
 

Syn’s legs tensed as she sat poised to do his bidding. “Rub it, Syn. Just like I did to your tit. Just like you told me. As if I were licking pussy.”
 

Syn couldn’t help but smile as she did his bidding. He didn’t even realise that he was participating in the dirty talk. So much for the straight-laced chef.
 

“Oh, Théo, my clit is burning.”
 

“Faster, Syn.”
 

She did as he’d directed circling until she was digging her heels into the bed, tensing and clenching in an attempt to prolong the sweet torment.”
 

“My cunt feels heavy. What does your cock feel like, Sesto?”
 

He growled, a true animalistic sound. It sent a thrill through her. “I’m gonna fuckin’ explode, Syn.” His words were choppy. “Damn it, woman, come already!”
 

When he said the word come, a sweet zing of pure excitement shot through her sending her over the edge. Syn’s hips undulated on the mattress. “Ohh, Sesto, I’m comm-ingg!” she whimpered, plunging the vibrator deep inside her. She didn’t even bother to turn it on, just manually fucked herself with the appliance.
 

“Me, too,” he panted. “Sink it deep, Syn.”
 

Writhing on the bed, the room filled with their mingled moans of release, even though they were likely on opposite sides of the city.
 

It seemed like Sesto calmed long before Syn even wanted to. As much as the climax was good, she still needed more. But she required the real thing, not some simulation. She craved the hot slide that Sesto could provide her.
 

Théo cleared his throat and Syn pictured him straightening his clothes with that haughty look on his aristocratic face. The man who’d just been whole-heartedly taking part in phone sex was gone and the snotty chef was back. She couldn’t wait to hear how fast he got off the phone now or how awkward he’d sound.
 

“Well,” he began then coughed. “I will see you tomorrow.”

Not even waiting for an answer, he hung up, the dial tone blared in the silence.
 

 Syn returned the phone to its dock. “Well, that was a fine how do you do?”

I hope you enjoyed this snip from 
Don't forget to stop over at Masturbation Monday central and go down the linky list of all the other MM authors and bloggers. 
Happy M—Monday to All!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my, that was a lovely snippet. As for "Troy" I loved that gif. Made me hot as hell to see and I kept going back to look myself. Soo amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cara. He's lovely. I knew I couldn't be the only one admiring him over and over...
      :p
      Thanks for stopping! Cheers.

      Delete
  2. Glad I could distract you AND inspire a hot post. My work here is done. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her 'take it or leave it' attitude.....and I ove that he took it! Very hot, thank you!

    ReplyDelete