Always Cambridge

Always Cambridge
Follow the saga from the beginning... Always Cambridge

Monday, 8 December 2014

#MasturbationMonday Sweet Release #erotic #excerpt

Welcome to the 14th Week of Masturbation Monday


 The rules are simple 
 Write a steamy hot post about masturbation or share a snippet so hot, it’ll make people want to masturbate.

Dear Lord, Kayla knows how to pick' em. Check out this prompt! Phew! Makes me quiver. I don't even care to write a post, I just want to watch. I want his fist to work faster and faster, tighten and pump, that lovely hard cock, revealing his own perfect rhythm. To see his body tense the more aroused his becomes. See his abdomen contract, muscles clenching the closer he gets. His toes to curl into the crinkled sheets. His legs stiffen, tendons bulge, as he strives for more leverage. His chest rise and fall as his breathing heightens. — Fuck! I wish there was sound! — Stroking rapidly, his cock lengthen to its fullest capacity. And ultimately watch with baited breath that moment when he hits that urgent peak, his balls tightening, his spine straitening, his young strong body rigid, the chords in his neck straining, right before he erupts in strong erratic spurts, cum covering his hand, dripping to the sheets. Uhhh, sweet release.

And Relax and Breathe...


Masturbation Monday Week 14

I hope you enjoyed this week's excited rambling narration, since I couldn't seem to concentrate on anything else. Don't forget to drop by Masturbation Monday Central to get the full list of participants and more stimulating posts. 

Happy M-Monday!

4 comments:

  1. Okay, I'm embarrassed to admit this, but I love your Masturbation Monday posts. It shows me a whole different side of you, one I lurves! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Normandie. (blushing here) LOL :D

      Delete
  2. Holy jeebus, woman, you can ramble and narrate any ole day you want if THAT'S what we get. Da-yum! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks again to your prompts, Kayla. Talk about Da-yum! :D

      Delete