Always Cambridge

Always Cambridge
Follow the saga from the beginning... Always Cambridge

Monday, 18 May 2015

Week 37 #MasturbationMonday See You Next Tuesday? #MayHasCumAndSoShouldYou


   

The Rules:

Write a steamy post about masturbation or share an excerpt so hot, it’ll make your readers want to masturbate.

Masturbation Monday Week 37

Oh my God! Check out this prompt, gang! Kayla promised hotter images as Masturbation Month continues. In my opinion, she’s gone and done it!

This is another one of those images that I don't even want to write a post for, I just want to watch. I’m mesmerized by the way his long fingers trace and contour over the ridges of those muscular abs, as if even he appreciates how they feel. Damn! The term lickable comes to mind. Makes me wanna start at that sexy heart rhythm tattoo, tracing it with my tongue, then work my way down and give those hard earned abs the appreciation they deserve. Oh sorry, I guess this is supposed to be about him. So this is what I came up with...

C U Next Tuesday?

Unedited

I hurried down the driveway to my car with my gym bag slung over my arm, my tennis rackets, sticking out. I had no intention of heading to the courts, but that’s what my husband thought. 

“Hello Mrs. Crawford.” The college-aged boy from down the street yelled waving madly. 

“Hello, Dan!”

“Have a good game,” he smiled and ducked into his little red sports car.

“Thanks, I will.”

I threw my bag in the trunk and rushed to the driver’s side. 

As I drove to my weekly Tuesday appointment, my stomach rolled with excitement and my lower body thrummed with anticipation.

Thankfully, I found a parking place easily or I was going to be late. I didn’t want to miss a second of my session. 

With the peak of my visor pulled low, I kept my head down as I ran across the alleyway, my little white tennis skirt flouncing in my haste. 

I entered through the back door. 

“Good afternoon, Charlise.”

“Good afternoon,” I greeted the woman at the desk. I didn’t even know her name. 

“You’re all set, same room as always.”

“Thank you.” My stomach fluttered as I traversed the corridor. I opened the door and inhaled the familiar fresh scent, as I settled into the comfy overstuffed chair placed in the centre of the room. 

I glanced towards the glass which separated the two rooms, the blind had already been lifted and he was there. My excitement shot off the scale. My pussy tingled as I watched his hand move over his young supple body. He was on his back, the way I liked him, lounging on yet another of the ingenious furnishings in the establishment, manufactured specially for any position imaginable. 

At first we didn’t speak, I just watched as he caressed his tanned flesh. His body came alive by degrees. He knew I liked to watch him as his arousal grew, how I enjoyed his cock hardening, inch by inch. Although he once admitted in a very intimate moment, that it was because he knew I was watching, that turned him on the most. 

“Hey, Charlise,” he greeted. It was the name I’d made up our very first session. This time he did glance towards the partition as if he could see right in, his gaze connected with mine. He had the sexiest dark eyes I’d ever seen. They absolutely smouldered.

"Hello, Danny." I called him by the name he'd given me. "Is that some new ink I see? A heartbeat rhythm, is it?"

"Yes, ma'am. Do you like it? I got it with you in mind."

I knew he was full of shit, but I smiled anyway. "Me?"

"Mmmhmm, this is what you make my heart do whenever we're together like this. Off the charts, baby."

I chuckled but was mesmerized by the path his hand took. His long fingers tracing from just under that sexy new tattoo on his rounded pec, they then contoured and traced over the ridges of those muscular abs. It's what I loved about watching him. The way he too seemed to enjoy the feel of his own body.

As he continued the sexy exploration down his magnificent core, at the very last second his hand detoured sharply to the left, over his lower abdomen right before he took hold of his hardening cock. He dragged the sinewy flesh from the base traveling upward, allowing his length to run between his pinky and ring fingers, then the rest of his hand. My mouth went dry. 

"What would you like me to do today?" He slowly sensually tugged on his rapidly lengthening dick. "Want me go slow?" He picked up the pace giving his sweet cock several good strong yanks, teasing me. "Or hard and fast?"

"I think I need you hard and fast today, Danny. How does that sound?"

"As usual you read my mind."

With long slow strokes at first he began to pump his fist. But it didn't take long for him to really get into it. 

"What are you thinking of Danny? You're getting there so quickly."

"I'm thinking of you, Charlise. I'm imagining your warm hand on my cock." His lip trembled. "Your soft yet firm hold."

"I'm imagining it too." I fidgeted in my seat as I watched, his cock swelling, the tip colouring. "You're so thick and hard. 

I loved the way his breath hitched with pleasure as he got more turned on. Sometimes he'd let out the odd curse as his frustration level grew. It always gave me a little thrill to hear. 

His young hard body tensed and his hips began to roll as his strong hand worked up and down his throbbing shaft. His thighs tightened, his ass clenched, as he quickened the rhythm. 
 
I opened my legs and rubbed over the gusset of my damp panties, biting my lip to keep from making the sound that was even now working it’s way up the back of my throat. 

As he pumped his cock faster, I pulled the soft elastic aside with one hand, and dragged my fingers through my slick folds. 

“Fuck, Charlise, yes, fuck! I can hear you breathing hard. Come with me, baby. Come this time. You don’t know how badly I want you to come with me.” 

His lovely smooth skin, fisted tight in his hand, bunched and pulled taught as the stroking became more frantic. His fist jerking almost violently.

His spine stiffened, his body contorted and he erupted, a lovely strong stream of creamy cum flew in the air, followed by smaller erratic spurts covering his hand and abdomen

“Yes,” I whispered, smiling as he emptied, his hips jerking. But I didn’t allow myself to come. I tucked my panties back in place and squeezed my legs together. "Thank you, Danny. See you next week."

"Thank you, Charlise," he sighed.

I went to the desk and paid for my session and booked another, same time, same day, then I hurried to my car.

But suddenly, as I was about to get in, I sensed someone come up behind me, startling me. 

“Mrs. Crawford," came a familiar voice.

I turned with a gasp, to find the boy who lived next door to me, standing too close. I would have stepped away but my back was against the car. My cheeks flamed with embarrassment.

“Hello Dan,” I said, but my voice broke.

“Did you think I didn’t know it was you on the other side of that thin glass?” he whispered, his gaze darting between my eyes and my lips.

“I...” 

All of a sudden I felt his hand on my thigh, he brushed my sport skirt aside. He tucked his hand between my legs and rubbed. The new pressure was heaven. I immediately felt weak. I should be outraged. I should slap his hand away. But I was still tender and sensitive. I wanted nothing more than to bear down on his hand, have him finger fuck me with the same hand he'd used on himself only minutes before. 

“All this time,” he continued, as he stroked my pussy firmly. My knees were going to give. I gripped his muscular biceps. “Did you think I wouldn’t recognize you, Charlene?” He used my real name and it made me tremble. 

"Why did you follow me? We aren't supposed to interact outside of the club."

"I can't stand it anymore. Why won't you let go? Yes, I followed you, I came out here to make you come, Charlene." Brazenly, he ventured inside my panties and even though we were in the middle of the parking lot, I didn't push him away. I wanted it so badly. My pussy throbbed for release as it always did after one of our sessions.

“Oh, my fucking, god, Charlise,” he switched back to my alias. With his thumb and forefinger he found my clit, softly pinching then plucking. “You’re so wet. And I did that to you,” he moaned and tucked his lips against my neck sending shock waves of sensation over my highly sensitized skin. He murmured sweet nonsense as he continued to stroke my flesh. 

I trembled against him. If he kept it up, I was going to come. There was no help for it. He rounded my clit so slowly, so gently, he barely touched me. But it burned, raw and harsh. I wanted more and more. My hips began to imitate the motion of his hand. 

“Oh god,” I cried pathetically into his neck. 

He groaned, circling faster.

“Oh yeah, baby, don’t hold back anymore. Come, fucking come,” he begged, his breath ragged in my ear. And as if on command my insides clenched. He thrust his hips against me, the evidence of his new arousal pleased me. I ground against him riding the sweet waves of pleasure.

As I calmed, he held me until I could stand on my own. 

“Feel better?” he asked, watching me steadily. 

Unable to speak yet, I nodded. 

"See you next Tuesday, Mrs. Crawford?" he asked, while tracing my lower lip with his thumb.

At my nod, he turned, leaving me. I held onto the door of my car for support as I watched Dan, the handsome neighbour kid walk away. 

Hope you enjoyed this week's snip. Don't forget to head on over to Kayla's for the master list of Masturbation Monday participants.

Happy M-Monday!

12 comments:

  1. Holy yeah!!!! Fantastic story and the twist at the end in the parking lot? Delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) Your backyard shenanigans were also delicious!

      Delete
  2. Perfect story for the perfect prompt. Hot - I loved it, H xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rebecca! :) Kayla sure knows how to pick 'em.

      Delete
  3. Wow! What a hot read!! Thanks for sharing, HK!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy hell, that was HAWT! And I love, love, LOVE the ending.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kayla, you are the master of prompts! Keep 'em coming! *wink* :p

      Delete
  5. Shit! That about killed me. Holy hell I totally missed this yesterday and I'm ashamed of myself for not reading something this hot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Daaaaaaaaaaamn girl, that was so good! You are excellent with the masturbation stories. I think you are the queen of it for me. That was delightfully naughty and soooo hot. Luved!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my, Normandie, you made my day! Thank you! :D

      Delete