Always Cambridge

Always Cambridge
Follow the saga from the beginning... Always Cambridge

Monday, 1 June 2015

Week 39 #MasturbationMonday Chick Flick - a little #ff action





The Rules:
Write a steamy post about masturbation or share an excerpt so hot, it’ll make your readers want to masturbate.
  
 
Masturbation Monday Week 39

The prompt is looking like a little girl on girl action. So here's a snippet from an untitled, unfinished, unedited f/f story... Hope this puts you in the mood...

Everything was pretty good for the first few days, but by the fifth day, I was so homesick, I was feeling physically ill. And I was on the verge of tears most of the day.

During one of my breaks I ran outside, even though it was drizzling rain. But I had to get out and have a moment to myself. I sat down on a bench in the corner of the porch under the veranda. I put my face in my hands and just let loose with the tide of emotion that had been burning at the back of my throat since I’d rolled out of bed. 


The door creaked open and I knew that someone else had stepped out. I turned to the side so that whoever it was wouldn’t see my face. But the next thing I knew, there was another body sitting beside me.
 

“Jem?” Thankfully, it was Alyssa my bunkmate. But it wasn’t her break time. We weren’t supposed to go at the same time. “What’s wrong?” She asked softly and touched my arm.
 

“I’m just being a baby, just like my mother knew that I would be.”
 

“You missing home?”
 

 “Yeah,” I answered wiping my face, I turned to look at her.
 

“Oh, Jemma,” she said, mopping my face also. I could see the empathy in her dark eyes. She scooted closer and put her arm around me. I turned into her shoulder and hung onto her. “Miss your mom?” 

I nodded.
 

Sliding her hand up an down my back she said, “It’ll get better, honey. It won’t always be this raw. Hey, besides you have me. How about tonight we have a movie night, just you and I. We’ll make popcorn. And I have a stash of pop that councellor Tight Ass, doesn’t know about. We’ll break out some of those and just veg. Okay?”
 

“Sounds good.”

“Good then.” She stood and put her hand out to me. I took it and she pulled me to my feet. She took a look at me, and dried my face again. 


“There we go, no one will ever know. You look good as new.”

“Thanks, Alyssa.”


“No problem, what are roomies for?”


“To break the rules, I guess.” I grinned, teasing her. 


“Hey, keep it up and no soda for you.”


“I’ll cry,” I pouted.


“That’s quite obvious.” We both laughed. And I really did feel better, as we tromped back in to finish off our afternoon with the kids.


* * * *
That night we set out to watch three different flicks, a comedy, a chick flick and a horror film.


But about half way through the second movie, I could barely keep my eyes open. I must have dozed off. The next thing I knew, Alyssa was laying a soothing hand on my shoulder.


“You’re crying in your sleep, hon. Come here.” She pulled me into her side and put her arm around me; it was comforting. I relaxed against her, closed my eyes and began to drift back off to sleep when I realized Alyssa was no longer running her hand up and down my arm, but she was now caressing the side of my breast. 


Sneaking a quick look to the side, she seemed to be sleepy too. In all likelihood she didn’t even know what she was doing or where her hand was positioned. I settled back down, but instead of being able to sleep, I realized I was enjoying her touch. I was becoming more and more aroused by the second. I knew that I should move, but it felt too incredibly good to deny myself this little pleasure. And it probably should have alarmed me, that I was getting so turned on by another woman but in that moment I didn’t care if it was right or wrong. The delicious tingling in my breast began to radiate downward and my pussy turned soft and liquid. 


God, I didn’t know what to do with myself. I was becoming restless but more than anything I wanted to touch Alyssa too. What was wrong with me?


All of a sudden, I felt the tiniest little pluck of my right nipple. It was so unexpected and pleasing at the same time that I was unable to stifle the gasp of pure pleasure that escaped.


Alyssa tensed beside me and I also froze, thinking to feign sleep, when she whispered, “Do you like it?”


Shit! I didn’t know what to do. Did I act like nothing happened? I wasn’t sure that I could. I was wildly hot and bothered. My need to find release was almost more than my embarrassment or confusion. 


But Alyssa didn’t wait for me to answer. She began to circle my nipples softly in tandem with skilled fingers. I moaned, much to my own dismay. That made Alyssa stop. No! Please! I screamed, in my own mind.


But she seized my shoulders and gave me a little shake. “Do you like this, Jemma? I need you to tell me to continue.”


“I like boys,” I panted stupidly. Vaguely thinking of the on again, off again boyfriend I’d had during graduating year. 


A quick exhalation of amusement slipped from her slightly curved mouth. “I do too, silly.”  Her gaze grew serious then. “But right now, I want to touch you. Tell me you want it too.” The hungry look in her amazing brown eyes told me all I needed to know.


Facing her, I took her by the wrists and guided her hands back to my breasts. 


We both sighed in relief.


I arched my back greedily rubbing my tits against her palms seeking the exquisite burn we’d achieved just seconds before. 


Reaching for her, I did the same, plumping her ample plump flesh. When her nipple hardened in my palm, it gave me the most powerful rush. I wanted to cause her the same delicious pleasure that she was providing me. 


Mirroring one another, we began a rhythmic choreography of exquisite torture. I met her every gesture. The more satisfaction that registered on her lovely face only fueled my frantic excitement all the more. It was no longer right or wrong in my mind, my body was in charge and I let it have free reign. 

Just as I was about to lean over and take her sweet taught nipple between my lips through her shirt, she abandoned my breast and slipped a hand between my legs. She cupped my pussy; opening and closing her palm. The pressure was exquisite. I was so close, teetering on the verge of climax. I followed her lead and also palmed her cunt.

But she didn't stop there, she detoured to the side and traced her fingers up the leg of my shorts and the soft elastic of my panties. I quivered at her touch. Her eyes flared and my heart pounded as she lifted the cotton aside and slipped inside. I was so wet, we both moaned. She swiped the back of her fingers up and down my slippery crease. But it was the moment she flicked my clit with her slightly work-roughened knuckle, that tripped the deep blissful waves radiating from deep within. My pussy contracted grasping at her fingers. 

"Ohhh," she whimpered in disappointment, at me, I thought at first, until I realized she too was riding my hand. I squeezed her cunt. 

"Ahhh, yeah," she breathed, thrusting her hips.

We collapsed backward onto the couch. Alyssa tucked herself at my side and we cuddled, trying to catch our breath. "Next time you're getting your fingers wet," she sighed.

"Deal," I murmured, looking forward to it.

How's that for a chick flick? *wink* Hope you enjoyed this week's tease and hope you are fidgeting in your seat. Don't forget to hop on over to Kayla's for the master list of this week's Masturbation Monday participants. 
Happy M-Monday!

4 comments:

  1. Ooo next time! That was sexy hot, H!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very sexy, hope to read next time soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy hell. You've hit all my buttons with that one. The cuddly, snuggly ones and the girl on girl action. Rawr!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't move at all right now, any fidgeting might cause a mess. :-)

    ReplyDelete