Always Cambridge

Always Cambridge
Follow the saga from the beginning... Always Cambridge

Monday, 26 October 2015

Week 60 #MasturbationMonday The Wait is Over #NewAdult #erotic

 A snippet from new adult, erotic, contemporary,
Blurb:
Call Barstow spent the better part of his teenage years fighting off the sexual advances of Karis Hirt. Gorgeous, wild, promiscuous, and his best friend, Trey’s little sister, to boot. This in the teenage boy vernacular is referred to as pure unadulterated hell! 

Determined to keep his friends from his sister, Trey swears all his buddies to a hands-off-the-sister pact, which Call takes very seriously. Call’s pledge is only made more torturous when the sensual little vixen, Karis, is determined to make him break his vow. But his constant rejection only drives her to rebel, leaving her reputation in tatters. 

Years later, Karis resurfaces in Call's life—a subdued version of the wild child he remembers. Suddenly the pact doesn’t seem important anymore, nor does her spotty reputation. As Call begins to reconcile the past-and-present Karis, he is inundated with memories of her and soon finds himself head over heels with the girl who consumed his youth. 

Can Call not only forget but overlook her shadowed sexual history for a bright new future? Or will Karis’ wild past only lead to their eventual ruin?


I turned my attention back to Karis as I ended the call. I took her hand.

“I should get going,” she repeated.

“You’re not going anywhere... cept maybe that direction.” I lifted my chin, indicating the back of the house and my bedroom.

Her gaze met mine and I knew Id shocked her, but she was just so cool, she didn’t show it. I didn’t even rate a famous Karis wisecrack or a smug little smile. Shed finally wound me up so tight that I couldn’t fight this astronomical attraction any longer.

I leaned in and touched her lips with mine, briefly, trying her out, before I swooped in and kissed her the way Id wanted to when wed been dancing. As soon as she reciprocated, I was immediately reminded what a devastating thing it could be to lock lips with her. My heart rate tripled and my blood rushed. 

“Fuck, Kare, no one kisses like you do,” I murmured into her beautiful pouty mouth, still sweet from the wine.

I placed my hand under her ear, cupping her neck. While keeping her mouth engaged, I started to back her toward my bedroom.

She fumbled, unfastening my trousers while I lifted her skirt, cupping her nice round bum.

Our mutual eager sounds echoed down the corridor. We ripped at each other’s clothes, leaving a trail down the hall and into my room. We even managed to pop a few of my shirt buttons, sending them clattering and bouncing down the corridor.

I worked her dress up her slim form, but all of a sudden, she stopped me.

“Are you sure you want this?” she asked and I noted the uncertainty in her eyes. The old Karis would have never questioned it.

“Oh fuck yeah. I want this.” I coiled my hands in her thick hair while engaging her lips some more.

She raised her arms over her head and together we removed the outfit.

After that, decision made, it was everything I expected being with Karis would be like. Wild, primitive, passionate. Hot. And so over the top arousing, I wasn’t sure how far I’d make it.

“Aw.” I growled, through my teeth, while cupping her beautiful lace-covered tits. I bent my head, but she arched away.

“Later.”

“Eager, wild thing?”

“You’ve no idea,” she said against my lips.

By the time we neared the bed, we were almost completely undressed. Only my snug-fitting boxers and her panties remained between us.

This was the first time I’d openly allowed her to touch me, and I knew I wouldn’t be able to take it for long. I wanted her hands on me, but there was no way I’d last. Probably a good thing I hadn’t given her lovely breasts the attention I thought they deserved. Not yet.

One thing I knew, this was going to be fast and furious. Like a storm. Just like Karis. A whirlwind of sensation and heat. Longing. Urgency. A crazy flurry of torrential, untamed, unpredictable lust. Our past and present colliding.

Although we knew each other so well, this was different for us. We went at each other like the impatient new lovers we were. Struggling. Straining. She was all over me, arching and rubbing against me. The breathy, eager sounds she made were such a turn on. They reverberated in my mouth as well as through my chest.

She skimmed her hand down my stomach and palmed my erection. I pushed against her hand while easing her panties off her hips. She gave a little wiggle and they slid down around her ankles. 

 Masturbation Monday: Week 60

I broke our kiss and looked down, groaning at the sight of her.

I cupped her smooth cunt, then stroked her labia with my fingers. She thrust with her hips, inviting me in. With my middle finger I stroked through her moist folds until I discovered her opening. Teasing, I swirled around her entrance gently before plunging roughly inside.

“Uh!” She cried out.

She was wet, and oh-so slippery. I moaned at the sensation, envious of my finger. Powerful need coursed through me. “I want in,” I said between gritted teeth.

Dislodging my hand, Karis hopped up onto the bed, on her knees. She reached for me. I pulled off my boxers then knelt on the bed facing her.

“Do you have a condom?” she murmured, taking hold of my cock.

“Uh, Kare, don’t.” I covered her hands with mine, stopping the exquisite agony. I leaned over, opening the nightstand drawer, and grabbed a rubber.

Karis took it, ripped open the packet, then rolled it on.

There was no shyness. She didn’t play coy like some girls did. Karis knew what she wanted. And she wanted me. Always had.

I’ve waited so long for this, Call.” I felt like I had to. Forever, in fact. “Im so turned on. Im gonna come right in your hand.” She rocked against my palm.

Uh, fuck, I was thinking the same thing.

I plunged my fingers greedily in and out of her drenched pussy, while with the other hand I rolled her swollen clit softly between my thumb and forefinger.

She squirmed under my attentions.

Wouldn’t be the first time you came in my hand, she said, the corner of the mouth turning up. I gave her clit a little pinch and she moaned, losing her smug smile.

Wouldn’t be the first time you came in mine either. I upped the pace.

She gasped and her eyes rolled and fluttered closed. Her lips parted on a deep, throaty groan and she climaxed, her hips rolling. Her pussy contracted, grabbing at my fingers. Karis was so sexual in every way. She reveled in this part of human interaction.

Her expression was one of wonder, satisfaction, and if I wasn’t mistaken a little conceit. Had she always known this would inevitably happen between us?

I raked my gaze over her beautiful body.

My stiff cock nudged her belly. She took it in her grip and guided it between her thighs. Not inside her just nestled, flanked by smooth flesh and heat. I pumped my hips, thrusting my length until the tip popped out the backside of her. For a moment we perfected that move. But it wasn’t enough, especially once her lubricated pussy saturated the underside of my cock, making it slide more easily between her legs even with the condom on. 
            I reared back. Karis reached down and when the tip of my dick drew even with her hot opening, she pushed with her fingertips and inched the head inside her.


Hope you enjoyed the tease. Hop on over to Kayla's for the master list of this week's Masturbation Monday participants. 
Happy M-Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Lordy, I have missed you...and this is why. I'm squirming over here!

    ReplyDelete