Swap — If You Can't Handle the Heat — Sin Bin

Saturday 30 November 2013

#MySexySaturday - My Sexy Man

Welcome to the 27th week of My Sexy Saturday.
 
My sexy man. You know the one that I’m talking about. The one that’s dripping sex. The one that’s a living, breathing sex object. The one that the heroine is dying to meet. Or dreams about meeting. Yeah, that man. Those are the men that fill up those pages of our romances. And don’t we just love to read about them? Aren’t they hawt?

So give me those men.

We writers love to write about those sexy men. Yet, we all know that each of us has a different idea of sexy is in a man. It can be the boy next door, it can be the nerd in the next cubical, the construction worker we see from our window or the fireman that saves us. Sexy has nothing to do with looks or status or even wealth. It doesn’t demand perfection and it doesn’t have pretensions but it does make us want to read those books.

Yes, we all love sexy!

Week #27 ~ My Sexy Saturday ~ The rules are simple.

Post 7 paragraphs or 7 sentences or 7 words. The choice is yours. It can be from a WIP or something you already have published. 

 An unedited snippet from my upcoming family saga series  
Always Cambridge(EXtasy Books)


 Towering over him, he looked up at me expectantly, his lids heavy, dreamy. But I took a moment to admire him. His skin was such an amazing colour especially now all tanned and beautiful. It looked warm and inviting, begging to be touched, to be kissed, to be sucked. I knew he didn't work out much but it didn't matter. He was naturally muscularly built. It was like he didn't have to work at anything. God made him remarkably pleasing in every way. His eyes, his colouring, his hair, that perfect face and body. Grazing my fingers over his ribs, I traced the natural slope of his powerfully built core. My mouth dried out as I stared at him. Everything about him was sensual.

 

Hope you enjoyed the excerpt. Don't forget to check out the rest of this week's My Sexy Saturday participants from the list below.

Have a Sexy Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. Enough to make me drool. Love the details!
    Dakota

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I have him? Sounds yummy! Congrats on the upcoming release!

    ReplyDelete