Swap — If You Can't Handle the Heat — Sin Bin

Friday 26 September 2014

#MySexySaturday Who's my Big Man? #erotic #excerpt The Best of Both Worlds

  Getting Your Sexy On ~ @MySexySaturday #MySexySaturday #Saturday7 #MSSAuthors


Welcome to the 61st week of My Sexy Saturday.

The theme this week is all about getting your sexy on…no matter what your age. We’ve talked over and over again that everyone has their own idea of sexy. What is sexy to one person won’t necessarily be sexy to another. Yet, getting one’s sexy on is a driving theme no matter what the age of the character, no matter what situation they are in, be it life or death. You know as an author what we’re talking about. These are the characters who are ageless and always seem to be getting their sexy on. They can be a farmer’s daughter or the farmer, they can be a doctor’s wife or the doctor, they can even be a billionaire or his wonderful assistant. 
 
This week I'm sharing a snippet from m/f/f ménage erotic romance The Best of Both Worlds. But in this snip only some m/f interaction. Can't go wrong with a hot cowboy and a woman who knows what she wants! 


EXCERPT:

“Fuck, I’ve missed you,” he breathed heavily. “I never got over you.”
 

I lifted my head to look at him and he captured my lips. He kissed just as I remembered—slow, sensually. But I was no longer equipped to sit idly by, letting him set the pace and not contribute to furthering the cause. I slid my hand up his neck and into his hair, pulling him closer, while molding my body to his. His whole frame was a lot harder. I opened my mouth and tickled his lips with the tip of my tongue. He moaned and allowed me entrance. Then the floodgates were open and neither of us held back. I didn’t imagine it was a pretty kiss, but man did it taste good.

God, I wanted to climb up him, wrap my legs around his hips, and pull him close. It was so very familiar but different. We were adults now, not two horny teenagers seeking out dark corners. We must have been of the same mind. Griff molded his large hands around my ass and pulled me to him, hard, then slid his hand downward, coaxing my leg around him. He picked me up and planted me on a nearby sawhorse.


Still kissing each other, all tongues and teeth, I went after his incredibly hard cock and he cupped my pussy through my jeans, rubbing frantically with his fingers, resulting in a nice wet rush.
 

“Fuck, you still tie me in knots,” Griff said out of the corner of his mouth, seemingly unwilling to abandon my mouth.

“I’m trying to relieve your stress, not add to it.” I undid his belt buckle then made quick work of the button and fly. I slid my hands into his boxers and filled my palms with his hot, smooth length.
“You’re so much bigger than I remember!” I panted in awe.


“I’m a man now.”
 

I felt the corner of his lip quirk upward at that silly remark. “OH, yes, you are,” I agreed wholeheartedly, showing my appreciation.




I hope you enjoyed this week's excerpt. Don't forget to check out the other MSS authors from the linky list below.


Have a Sexy Saturday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment