Swap — If You Can't Handle the Heat — Sin Bin

Saturday 3 December 2016

#MySexySaturday Sexy Dreamer - A Snip from If You Can't Stand the Heat

Welcome to the 169th week of My Sexy Saturday



This week’s theme: My Sexy Dreamer

Readers, please visit us at our new Author Central where we’ll be sharing even more from our authors besides Saturday’s snippets. We’d love to have each and every one of you there as we’re starting new things this month with fun and prizes along the way.

This week’s theme is My Sexy Dreamer. Know that guy or girl with big dreams? The ones you always oo’d and ah’d over. Yeah…that one...find the one we’re talking about? If you have a story for those heroes and heroines with big dreams, big hearts and a way to put it all together, then this one’s for you! 








If You Can't Stand the Heat Excerpt:

When she’d finished with the salad, she took a stool on the opposite side of the counter and watched him, as he lightly grilled the eggplant. He poured them each a glass of red wine, handing one to her. 

She took a sip and smiled. “Very nice.” 


“Only the best,” he replied, taking a drink. 


“So what made you start cooking, Théo? Or was it something you always wanted to do?” 


“My grandmother came over from Italy for a visit when I was nine. I used to sit and watch her prepare all the meals. Slowly but surely, she conned me into helping. Measure that flour, Théo. Help me roll out this pasta." He smiled wistfully at the memory. "By the time she left at the end of the summer, she was sitting on the other side of the counter, watching me. She taught me everything she knew, and the rest they say is history.”  


Artfully, he began to plate their meal. “So what made you start writing, Syn?” 


“When I was little, I used to tell myself stories to help me fall asleep at night and then when I learned how to print I wrote them down.” She shrugged. "I had stacks of little booklets, stapled at the edges. It just always seemed so natural for me to write. I never imagined myself doing anything but. It's always been my dream."


“And when did you decide to write erotica?” He asked, with an amused expression. 


“When I discovered sex, of course," she said, raising her glass in silent salute. "I wrote down my fantasies. Sometimes I still do. And sometimes, they come true."






Hop on through the linky list below for this week's MSS participants


3 comments: