Swap — If You Can't Handle the Heat — Sin Bin

Saturday 9 January 2016

#MySexySaturday New Year - Second Chances - Memories of Us

Welcome to the 123rd week of My Sexy Saturday. 
 
This week’s theme: Our Sexy New Year
Readers, please visit us at our new Author Central where we’ll be sharing even more from our authors besides Saturday’s snippets. We’d love to have each and every one of you there as we’re starting things this month with fun and prizes along the way.
This week’s theme is Our Sexy New Year. What did you do for New Year’s this year? Was it sleeping off that major party you went to? Or how about waking up in someone’s bed? You decide and give the readers some wonderful new memories.

Karis and Call share a past. Be seduced by Memories of Us...


“But never mind. You’re right, she’s not your type at all. She’s more mine. Don’t look. I saw her first. Dibs. Keep your face in your phone. This one’s going home with me.” 

“Well, hello, gentlemen. Welcome to Kit’s. What can I get you?” 

As soon as she started talking, it was as if I was caught in a time warp. I swung in the direction of the smoky feminine voice that had plagued most of my teenage years. 

“Karis?” 

Before I even realized what I was doing, I was up and out of my chair. Her face lit up right before I swallowed her up in a big bear hug. 

“Call!” she shrieked, returning my hug as she threw her arms around my neck. I closed my eyes and savored the feel of her slim but curvaceous form flush against my body. I inhaled her unforgettable exotic scent. The familiar yet unwelcome feeling of anxiety mixed with excitement shot through me. 

The wild child, I thought affectionately as I held her. Christ! How many scrapes had Trey and I pulled her out of when we were younger? It hadn’t been easy on Trey, being Karis’ older brother, but it hadn’t been easy on any of us. She’d earned the nickname wild for a reason.


BLURB:

Call Barstow spent the better part of his teenage years fighting off the sexual advances of Karis Hirt. Gorgeous, wild, promiscuous, and his best friend, Trey’s little sister, to boot. This in the teenage boy vernacular is referred to as pure unadulterated hell! 
 
Determined to keep his friends from his sister, Trey swears all his buddies to a hands-off-the-sister pact, which Call takes very seriously. Call’s pledge is only made more torturous when the sensual little vixen, Karis, is determined to make him break his vow. But his constant rejection only drives her to rebel, leaving her reputation in tatters. 

 
Years later, Karis resurfaces in Call's life—a subdued version of the wild child he remembers. Suddenly the pact doesn’t seem important anymore, nor does her spotty reputation. As Call begins to reconcile the past-and-present Karis, he is inundated with memories of her and soon finds himself head over heels with the girl who consumed his youth. 

 
Can Call not only forget but overlook her shadowed sexual history for a bright new future? Or will Karis’ wild past only lead to their eventual ruin?


Hope you enjoyed the excerpt. Hop on through the linky list below of this week's MSS participants
Have a Sexy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment