Swap — If You Can't Handle the Heat — Sin Bin

Tuesday 26 January 2016

The NØ Frat Clause - Release Day! Naughty Office Romance Anyone? #erotic #OnSale

 It's  
The NØ Frat Clause 
Release Day!

Naughty Office Romance


Fresh out of college, Lexi Wideman, lands a level entry job at a lucrative recruiting firm. Only six months into her tenure, she’s offered a major promotion—Executive assistant to Roger Kent, the company’s coveted corporate headhunter. Older, irresistible, ruggedly handsome, Roger Kent, turns her into a liquid pool of need with just one smoldering glance but the opportunity is just too good to pass up, this early in her career. Lexi must find a way to remain professional while panting after her boss.

Roger Kent is thrown off guard when the company’s execs all of a sudden decide he needs an assistant. Perhaps he does but Lexi Wideman is not the girl for him. She’s smart, young and gorgeous. It’s hard enough trying to keep his eyes off her. Working in such close proximity, day after day, it would only be a matter of time before his hands followed.

So much for the No Frat Policy.

BUY LINKS

Evernight Publishing  
On Sale @EP for the next 2 weeks! 

Amazon     BookStrand     All Romance

Evernight Titles are also on sale at All Romance  
until January 31st  

Excerpt:

I was so on edge. I had no idea how to act in front of Mr. Kent after what had happened between us.

Every time I thought about it or him, my insides twinged. Perhaps this kind of thing happened all the time. But not to me. Not with someone like him.

Was it a one-time thing? Had it just been the situation?

The phone on my desk buzzed. Eagerly, I snapped it up.

“Can you come in here please, Ms. Wideman?” My stomach flipped at the sound of his voice.

“Straightaway.”

I promptly rushed into his office, eager to be in his presence, but as I entered, he wasn’t at his desk as I’d expected. The door closed behind me. I tensed.

I felt him close in. With my back to his formidable chest, he wrapped his arms around me from behind. I could feel his heat. I swallowed hard in an attempt to control my breathing. He’d know what affect he had on me if I started panting, for Christ’s sake. Instead, I melted into his upper body. I closed my eyes and absorbed his solidity.

He exhaled long and hard, his breath rushed across my neck, sending goose bumps all over my body.

“Oh, this is bad,” he said in a low, deep voice.

I felt his soft warm lips against my neck.

“This is very, very bad,” he murmured, running his lips slowly from my collarbone to just under my ear. Everything in me turned liquid.

To my shock and delight, I felt his erection lengthening against my tailbone. Mildly, I pressed back into him. I wasn’t about to let the opportunity go by. Brazenly, I reached back between us and gripped his rock-hard thigh.

“Unh, we shouldn’t be doing this.” He exhaled heavily and shifted from foot to foot. “I had every intention of apologizing to you for my behavior yesterday and promising you it would never happen again. But I can’t make that kind of guarantee with you around, Lex. You drive me fucking crazy.”

I was about to reply when from behind he cupped my breasts. A pathetic mewling sound escaped me. I shuddered at his touch.

“You’re not gonna make this easy for me, are you?” My nipples pearled in his palms. “You should leave. I can’t be alone with you.”

I couldn’t stop my body from vibrating.

“Do I make you nervous, Miss Wideman? Lexi?” The sound of my name coming from his full lips gave me another little jolt.

“N-no, sir. I …”

“Call me Roger, Lexi. Every morning I give you permission to do so. You repeat it that once, then the rest of the day I’m back to Mr. Kent until the next morning when we start all over again. Christ, it’s been weeks. And after yesterday, I don’t know what I have to do to put you more at ease with me.”

I opened my mouth to tell him he was doing just fine when he continued. “Although I do enjoy it when you call me sir.”

Oh, this just kept getting better.

He plumped and squeezed my breasts, manipulating the soft flesh with his strong hands, all the while still running his lips over the side of my neck. Another tingling tremor of awareness shot up my spine to the top of my scalp.

“Fuck, do you know how many times I’ve wanted this?”

He’d what? My mind, as well as my senses, were reeling. He flexed his hands and rotated his open palms, teasing my nipples to hard aching points.

“Oh man, you like that, don’t you, Lex.” His voice had deepened to a harsh rasp. It was sexy as fuck.

I could only nod. Words escaped me.

He tucked his hips against my ass, and I softened into him even more. He was rock hard, and from our experience yesterday, I knew, very well-endowed. The thought made my pussy clench. I let my head roll back onto his sturdy shoulder.

“Ah, Christ, I like it too. I wondered what it would feel like to have your lovely tits in my hands. You do nothing but tease me when you bend over and I can see down your top.” He thrust his hips against my tailbone. “Fuck, you’ve no idea the things I want to do to you.”

Oh, I was getting the message, and I hoped he’d try them all. 
 
Evernight Publishing  
On Sale @EP for the next 2 weeks! 

Amazon     BookStrand     All Romance

Evernight Titles on sale at All Romance
Until January 31st 


No comments:

Post a Comment