Swap — If You Can't Handle the Heat — Sin Bin

Friday 7 July 2017

New from Ravenna Tate - Spanked Into Submission


SPANKED INTO SUBMISSION
The Spanking Experiments 2


***Click HERE to purchase
directly from Evernight Publishing***

BLURB

Macie Brooks has entertained fantasies of being spanked all her adult life. But until she decided to answer an ad on a BDSM site, seeking participants for a survey on impact play, she had given up hope of fulfilling those fantasies in real life. Intimate relationships haven’t worked out for Macie. She’s been told she’s a freak because of her secret needs. And, because of her poor body image, she doesn’t believe herself desirable.

Dakar Garcia, the Dom at Sensations who introduces her to impact play during one erotic night at the club, is everything she’s ever dreamed of. Handsome, charming, and in control. Dakar has been searching for the woman of his dreams, but without much luck. Is it possible he’s found the perfect submissive, and the perfect lover, in Macie?

EXCERPT

“Do you know what this is?”

“A spanking glove, Sir?”

“Yes. It’ll protect my hand from getting sore, but will still give your luscious round ass a nice burn.” After he moves the toys on his left to his right, he spreads his legs apart slightly and pats his left thigh. “Drape your lower torso over my thigh, facing me at an angle.”

I don’t quite picture what he means until I lie over his thigh and he moves me further to the left a bit, so that I’m almost lying next to him. His right leg pins both of mine across the backs, and he drapes his left forearm across my middle back. I’m trapped against his hard, muscled body. My pussy is soaked now, and tiny contractions flutter the walls once again. Underneath my lower abdomen, his muscled thigh presses against me.

“Are you comfortable?” That voice! It washes over me, deep and sexy, until I would do anything to hear it.

“Very, Sir.” Speaking is difficult.

“This will hurt, Macie.”

The first swats are delivered on one side, then the other, in rapid-fire succession. I yell and try to get away, but he has me held too tightly. Now I understand why he put on the glove. By the third swat on each cheek, tears stream down my face and I expect to smell the smoke from the fire on my ass.

At the same time, it’s so damn arousing that I’m having a tiny orgasm. I never would have believed such a thing was possible, except that each swat pushes my clit into his thigh. When he reaches six on each side, my yells have turned to moans, and the contractions inside my pussy are still going.

The combination of pain and pleasure is like a drug. I want more. If this happens from a simple spanking, what will those floggers and paddles do to me? My mind fills with erotic images as he delivers the last three smacks on each side. I picture him fucking me, his cock in every hole, and my ass raw from those toys he chose.

When it’s over, I simply lie there, letting my imagination run wild. Maybe if I don’t move, he’ll keep going?

“What have we here?” His voice breaks through my fog, and I gasp as fingertips brush my labia. “You are soaking wet, Macie.” He says it like he’s surprised. Good lord. Has the man ever looked into a mirror?

“Yes, Sir, I sure am.”

A soft chuckle accompanies him slipping a finger into my wetness. I moan loudly as he massages that perfect spot inside. “Very nice.” He removes his finger and slides two inside. While he moves them in and out, he rubs my clit with his thumb, and I turn to jelly.

Now I’m moaning and writhing against his touch as an intense orgasm begins to build. Not shy any longer about the silly skirt, I’m glad it’s open in the back. If this is the reward for letting him spank me until I cry, bring on that chainmail flogger and leather paddle!


1 comment: