Swap — If You Can't Handle the Heat — Sin Bin

Monday 31 July 2017

Out Now! A Flogging Fantasy [The Spanking Experiments 3] by @RavennaTate #bdsm #eroticrom


A FLOGGING FANTASY
The Spanking Experiments 3


***Click HERE to purchase
directly from Evernight Publishing***

BLURB

Despite her strict upbringing and meddling family, Glynis Coleman has entertained fantasies of being flogged all her adult life. But until she decided to answer an ad on a BDSM site, seeking participants for a survey on impact play, she had given up hope of fulfilling those fantasies in real life. And guilt over them led her to teach history in a Catholic high school, thus decreasing her chances of meeting anyone interested in indulging her secret desires.

Asa Baker, the Dom at Sensations who introduces her to impact play during one erotic night at the club, is everything she’s ever dreamed of. Handsome, charming, and he loves to use a flogger. Asa has been searching for the woman of his dreams, and it doesn’t take him long to realize he’s found that woman in Glynis. Now all he has to do is convince her of the same thing.

EXCERPT

I’m shivering although the room is not cold, and once again I’m seized with a desperate urge to cover up. His jaw goes slack, and his gaze roams over my naked body. Either he’s a fabulous actor, or that unbridled lust is real. It can’t be, can it? This beautiful man, who would have to do no more than crook his finger at a woman to have her, is gaping at me?

“Damn. I had no idea you would be this sexy in person.” He crosses the space between us in two strides. “You agreed to sexual touching if it came to that, correct?” The question is almost desperate, and I have to force back a moan.

“Yes.”

“I use condoms. And I have no diseases.”

“I have none either.” I’ve barely had sex. Should I tell him that? This surreal moment is more than I’m able to handle. My pulse is racing.

He’s still staring at me, glancing up and down my body. Now, he walks around me, and this is more than I’m equipped to deal with. My legs are trembling. They won’t stop, no matter how much I will them to.

“You are stunning, Glynis. Absolutely beautiful.”

I stay silent because the simple truth is that I don’t believe him. But despite that, when he pushes up against my backside and wraps his arms around me, I cry out softly at the intense arousal coursing through me.

“I’m going to flog you with each of these floggers you chose. Your lovely, round ass will be pink, then red and puffy. By morning, it will be bruised and purple. You will have trouble walking.”

Those words wash over me, sending chills up and down my spine until I’m arching my back so my ass rubs against the bulge in his leather pants. I imagine him holding me down and fucking me senseless, after he flogs me until I can hardly breathe. My pussy contracts in tiny spasms, and my clit throbs.

“What do you think about that?” His voice is deep and sultry in my ear, and his breath hot against my skin.

“I think it’s the sexiest thing I’ve ever heard.”

“Good girl.” That silky phrase sends more shivers down my spine, as if hearing it confirms everything I’ve ever wanted in life. I want to hear those words again, over and over.

“And, if you’re a very good girl…” He cups my breasts, and I moan loudly as fireworks explode inside my head. “I might fuck you, too.”

“Please,” I whisper, unable to stop the word before it leaves my mouth.

His soft chuckle plays over my senses, rendering me helpless in his arms. This is what I’ve waited for, right here and now. It finally has a name, a tangible image, and a scent. I’ve been searching so long I didn’t believe I’d find it, but I was wrong. It exists. It’s real. He is real.

“Let’s see how the flogging goes first.” When he steps away, the sense of loss is overwhelming. The room is suddenly cooler. This time, I do wrap my arms around my body but only because I miss the warmth of his touch. My own arms are a poor substitute.

1 comment: