Swap — If You Can't Handle the Heat — Sin Bin

Wednesday 16 August 2017

Can A Playboy Ever Be Tamed? Italian Playboy - by @HollyJGill is Back!










 *´¨πŸ’•) ITALIAN PLAYBOY IS BACKπŸ’•


¸.•´¸.•*´¨)¸.•*¨πŸ’•)


πŸ’•(¸.•´‪ πŸ’• πŸ’•


Title: Italian Playboy

Standalone
Author: Holly J. Gill
Genres: #Romantic #Erotica #BDSM  #adult #language #18+ #HollyJGill #Italianplayboy



Can A Playboy Ever Be Tamed?







πŸ’•✶ BLURB ✶πŸ’•



I’m an arrogant, self-righteous Italian guy who only thinks through one thing… I never see the same woman twice – it’s my rule. I throw the most outrageously wicked and sexy parties for my own satisfaction and relish on women like I do my fine dining. I’m a playboy by day and a playboy by night. They call me the Italian Playboy and I love it! Only, all of that changed one night when a dark haired beauty stepped into one of my sex parties. From the moment I laid eyes on her, I had to have her. But no sooner than my eyes had met her naked body, she was gone. I had to find her. And I wouldn’t stop until I did.





πŸ’•✶ EXCERPT ✶πŸ’•


“Do you want names?” I asked.

“No.”

I didn’t need to elaborate on that. Although personally I would have liked to have known hers. Just in case her name popped up at further parties.

I spun her around and led her to the French Louis chair where I indicated for her to sit down. She gave me the hungry eyes. I dropped instantly to my knees as she widened her thighs giving me a heart palpitating moment.

“Has anyone ever told you, you have a fucking hot pussy?”

“I have now,” she said, slamming her hand against her incredible mound.

“If I do anything you don’t like, tell me.” I said, gazing at her bare pussy.

“I don’t think you’ll have any worries there.”

I glanced up catching her cheekily smiling and raising her brows. She was going to kill me.

I ran my fingers along her smooth cleft and up to her clit. She jolted when I made contact with the tiny nub. In a motion I shuffled closer, eager to taste more of her dampness and relish. Tongue on her clit, fingers dipped inside her channel, I was ready. I licked from bottom to top followed by a hard succulent, tormenting, suck, longing to tease her to the brim as she wiggled deliriously. I sucked hard on her clit, taking it into my mouth. She cried out and dropped her ass over the edge of the chair.

With my fingers locked inside I wiggled them against her core. Her inner muscles clasped around my digits. I wanted so much with this woman. I wanted my cock deep inside her, hearing her crying out in excitement.

Eager to watch this beauty climax, I plunged my fingers in and out of her faster.

I craved to have her sweet mouth wrapped around my dick sucking me of, cleaning me of my pre-cum. I never expected the night to turn so frigging scorching.

My fingers rammed inside her while I munched and teased her clit, sucking hard. She shuffled her bottom from side to side and moaned sweetly.

I pulled away for air. “God you taste…”

She grabbed the back of my head and pushed my face harder into her pussy, forcing me to keep devouring her. Hell, I wouldn’t stop even if someone was willing to pay millions.

I relished her honeycomb, wanting more, so much more. I craved for her to ride my dick, sink it deep into her hot pussy. She could ride me the night out.

Suddenly her thigh muscles contracted. I knew what was coming. I carried on torturing her clit, playing musical notes, playing our own little song. I fucked her nerve endings. My dick bulged, seeping at the tip.

“Oh princess,” I munched, flicking and circling knowing she was close, so close.

The door to the room swung open.




πŸ’•✶  LINKS ✶πŸ’•


Amazon UK

Amazon US

Itunes

Barnes and Noble

*ITALIAN PLAYBOY GIVEAWAY*


I'm offering one lucky person a signed paperback, shown in the image below, plus a $5/£5 Amazon Gift Card, and signed swag! Open Internationally -

To enter:

> Like this post :https://www.facebook.com/hollyjgillauthor/

> Share this post

> Tag a friend

>Go to Amazon and follow me:

Amazon UK: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Holly-J-Gill/e/B00AYGFOE2

Or

Amazon US: https://www.amazon.com/Holly-J-Gill/e/B00AYGFOE2/

> Comment below DONE

Closes 20th August

Links for Italian Playboy

Amazon UK: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Italian-Playboy-Holly-J-Gill-eb…/…/

Amazon US: https://www.amazon.com/Italian-Playboy-Holly-J-Gill-ebook/…/




1 comment: